Icon Selected on Hotkey Trigger

Let me start by saying great app, and keep up the phenomenal work because I don't know what I would do without Alfred.  

I apologize because I cannot remember the exact update but I noticed recently that the icon Alfred selects for hotkey triggers has changed.  It seems that now Alfred will include the workflow icon as well as the step icon when using that type of trigger.  An example of this is in the image below.  In one of my workflows, which use the Chrome symbol as its icon, I have a hotkey to search Jira.  If you look at the result list the Jira icon is now displayed there and this is the icon on that specific step in the workflow.  Before the change where the Chrome symbol is would have been the Jira symbol, and no Chrome symbol would be present.  I actual prefer the old icon selection, so I was wondering if this was an intended change? And if so is there a way to revert to the old path? 

Screen%20Shot%202014-11-12%20at%204.19.1

Let me start by saying great app, and keep up the phenomenal work because I don't know what I would do without Alfred.  

I actual prefer the old icon selection, so I was wondering if this was an intended change? And if so is there a way to revert to the old path? 

Thanks for the kind words!

This icon was changed for various reasons, the discussion is here:

http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/4304-external-triggers-not-showing-titlesubtitle-fixed-25-b290/

You have control over the icon shown to the right, this represents either the icon on the script filter you are attached to, or if this script filter doesn't have an icon, the workflow icon. So, update either of those to the Jira icon and you'll see the Jira icon on the right.

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks for the fast answer, and I understand why you changed it now.  One question regarding the icon that is displayed on the right of the search, which has priority?  The workflow icon or the script filter icon?

The script filter icon takes priority (this allows you to have multiple script filters with different purposes / icons in a single workflow). If you don't have a script filter icon, it falls back to the workflow icon.