Map results?

Hi there,

I don't seem to get any map results. I've ticked the box for it but no matter what I search I don't get any map results.

Any ideas?

What box are you referring to and in what context?

If you're referring to the maps web search, make sure your keyword is still set to "maps", then launch Alfred's search and type "maps Stockholm" to bring up a map of Stockholm :)

Depending on which OS X version you're on, you'll either get only Google Maps or both Google Maps and Apple Maps as possible results.

If you're still having issues, please clarify what you mean when saying you "don't get any map results"; In Alfred's search results, when your browser launches or in some other way?

What box are you referring to and in what context?

If you're referring to the maps web search, make sure your keyword is still set to "maps", then launch Alfred's search and type "maps Stockholm" to bring up a map of Stockholm :)

Depending on which OS X version you're on, you'll either get only Google Maps or both Google Maps and Apple Maps as possible results.

If you're still having issues, please clarify what you mean when saying you "don't get any map results"; In Alfred's search results, when your browser launches or in some other way?

Hey, the "tick boxes" under settings. Preferences --> Features --> Web Search

I don't get anything if I put in Maps Helsinki as an example. Where do I set the keywords?

Hey, the "tick boxes" under settings. Preferences --> Features --> Web Search

I don't get anything if I put in Maps Helsinki as an example. Where do I set the keywords?

In Features->Web Search, the table listing shows an icon, and then the keyword for the items. These can be clicked to change the keyword for web searches.