Access Contacts with a keyword

I removed Contacts from my default results because they clutter it up too much. But I'd still like to access my Contacts through Alfred.

Is there a way to create a keyword to search my Contacts in Alfred? Like "co <first name>" to search Contacts?

Thanks in advance!

I removed Contacts from my default results because they clutter it up too much. But I'd still like to access my Contacts through Alfred.

Is there a way to create a keyword to search my Contacts in Alfred? Like "co <first name>" to search Contacts?

Thanks in advance!

Take a look at this workflow, which uses a File Filter to show contacts. It also allows search of the text content of the contact, which includes Notes.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5818788/Alfred/Contacts%20Filter%20for%20Text%20Content.alfredworkflow

• 6 months later...

Is there anyway I can have this workflow let me view the contacts directly in alfred?

Using that workflow, use the "co" keyword, followed by the name of your contact. When you press the Return key, the contact will open in Alfred's Contacts Viewer. :)

• 6 months later...

Hi All-

Today (2 May 2016) this workflow stopped viewing contacts in Alfred.  Instead it is launching contacts.app when I hit "enter" on a contact.  

Open contacts in alfred is checked in preferences.  I have run the command util to correct/fix Alfredapp's access to contacts (Alfred has access to contacts in Security & Privacy).

I did update to Alfred 2.8.4 today.  

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Is there a fix?

I want to view contacts in Alfred again.

Many thanks-