Adding Alfred.alfredpreferences to search scope?

Hi,

I'd like to access rapidly some of the files that are in the workflows folders (visible after showing content of Alfred.alfredpreferences package). 

Is it possible to add that content to the search scope? Spotlight does not find them either. 

Alternatively, would it be ok to have within the workflow folder a symlink to those files, so that I can search and find them outside of Alfred.alfredpreferences?

Thanks!

Giovanni

Hi,

I'd like to access rapidly some of the files that are in the workflows folders (visible after showing content of Alfred.alfredpreferences package). 

Is it possible to add that content to the search scope? Spotlight does not find them either. 

Alternatively, would it be ok to have within the workflow folder a symlink to those files, so that I can search and find them outside of Alfred.alfredpreferences?

Thanks!

Giovanni

Do you necessarily need to search them or do you just need quick access to the files? I'm just wondering whether or not it is worth adding these to your search scope or having a file filter or if it would just be better to have a workflow that opens the folder for you