Possible to browse network drive (without fully indexing it)?

Hi all,

I have a Windows PC on my LAN that I use as a file server, I mount a share on my Mac with a smb:// link.

I'd love to be able to use Alfred's File Action Browser to navigate the mounted drive.

I don't need to search it, even just browsing would be great (eg, for quickly moving local files to the server).

Possible?

Thanks, didn't know about /Volumes -- I had read the doc on your site, but didn't realize /Volumes was an "already present" directory I had access to, neat!

Just tried, worked fine -- a bit confusing because a "move" to the remote drive really winds up as a "copy" -- leaving the target file where it was prior to the move. Of course that's also what happens if I drag a file in Finder to the server, so I guess it's to be expected (it just threw me off when I first tried).

Here's a thought -- when using Alfred's File Action > Move (or Copy) -- it could be handy if Alfred had an option to "Reveal in Finder" the location the file was Moved/Copied to (just so you can confirm the action).

Thanks, new to Alfred and loving it!  -Scott

Sorry, a question...

When I use Alfred's File Action to Move a file to a directory within /Volumes/{share name}/{path/to/directory}

If I use Alfred's File Action to Move another file, the directory I previously moved a file to (on the remote volume) will show up in Move dialog's pre-populated list of suggested destinations.

However, that destination does not show up under 'open' or 'find' through the main Alfred box.

Is there some way to get them to show up there too?

Edited by turnstyle