Shortcut Conflict

It doesn't work that using Xcode Shortcut (Cmd + Opt + ] ) to move code line down undering alfred has being opened.

Just to make sure, you mean that the Shortcut doesn't work when Alfred is open or does it actually open Alfred?

When Alfred is open then its obviously not working but when it opens, what action is triggered?

Just to make sure, you mean that the Shortcut doesn't work when Alfred is open or does it actually open Alfred?

When Alfred is open then its obviously not working but when it opens, what action is triggered?

I mean I can't use the shortcut (Cmd + Opt + ] )  to move code line down in Xode.

And I found if I killed the Alfred, the shortcut resumed. 

So I think there is a conflict between them but I can't elegantly resolve it.

Edited by maro

I mean I can't use the shortcut (Cmd + Opt + ] )  to move code line down in Xode.

And I found if I killed the Alfred, the shortcut resumed. 

So I think there is a conflict between them but I can't elegantly resolve it.

Cmd + Opt + ] isn't a default Alfred hotkey, so check the preferences for any hotkeys you've changed or customised. If you have a lot of workflow hotkeys, click on the cog and choose "Show hotkeys" to help you check them at a glance.

Cheers,

Vero

Cmd + Opt + ] isn't a default Alfred hotkey, so check the preferences for any hotkeys you've changed or customised. If you have a lot of workflow hotkeys, click on the cog and choose "Show hotkeys" to help you check them at a glance.

Cheers,

Vero

Oh yes! According to your guide, I find a solution.

It was probably due to my Japanese Keyboard layout.

If I set a shortcut containing punctuations in Alfred, it doesn't work.

But if I use the standard Keyboard, it works again.

So I just repalced all hotkeys combination containing punctuations in Alfred to another. Now everything is OK.

Thank you!

Edited by maro

Like Vero and i said, there has to be a shortcut you've changed in Alfred or its used in one of your Workflows.

Tried it myself and not Problem.

Yes! Thank you for your guide. I have got the solution!

Edited by maro