Need help Getting iTunes Player To Show

UPDATE: DOH! Fixed the problem I stated below. Quit iTunes, Quit Alfred and tried the Alfred iTunes 'hot keys', a-batta-bing-a-batta-boom works like a charm. Sorry for this post. Don't know how to delete after posting.

Alfred 3Beta

Mac mini late 2012 OS 10.10.5

iTunes: 12.4

I've tried all the trouble shooting articles. I can't get the iTunes Library to show up in Alfred > Features > iTunes > Advanced > Library XML... it's empty and I've tried all the suggested ways to fix it...

Went to iTunes > Preferences > Advanced > √ "Share iTunes Libraray XML with other applications"

In the same window: iTunes Media folder location was the following: /Users/kenmini/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media

I copied that and pasted it into Alfred > Pref > Features > iTunes > Advanced > Library XML and everything went 'red'. 

I've tried click on Find, nothing happens.

Anyone have some more suggestions?

It's my first time trying to use the iTunes media with Alfred, so please be specific. Thank you. Standing by.

Edited by fillip

Alfred 3Beta

Mac mini late 2012 OS 10.10.5

iTunes: 12.4

Once you've shared the XML in iTunes, you should be able to manually check that the file exists where iTunes indicates.

When copying it to Alfred, it should look like this (with the actual .xml at the end) if it isn't found by default:

~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music Library.xml

Let me know how you get on :)

Cheers,

Vero

Hi Vero, 

Wow, fast reply. I fixed it. I just needed to quit both iTunes and Alfred. Next, when I used the iTunes hot key, the mini player is playing as I write this happy note to you.

Lovin the Beta3

Up-n-Out

fillip

PS: Sorry, I did check the box, should have mentioned it rather than placing a "√" in my post. Apologies.. m(_ _)m

Edited by fillip