V3 - Text expansion questions

I just upgraded to V3 with the Powerpack. I am hoping to be able to dump TextExpander if I can get some questions answered. 

I usually time/date stamp my emails and with TextExpander I have the expanded text look like this:    Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 06:28 AM.     I have tried modifying the sample date expression in Alfred but I cannot get it to look the same. The expression I tried was : {date:%A, %B %d, %Y at %I:%M %p} and it is not working. 

In TextExpander I can have the text formatted with bold or italic. Can Alfred format expanded text with things like bold & italic?

I just upgraded to V3 with the Powerpack. I am hoping to be able to dump TextExpander if I can get some questions answered. 

I usually time/date stamp my emails and with TextExpander I have the expanded text look like this:    Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 06:28 AM.     I have tried modifying the sample date expression in Alfred but I cannot get it to look the same. The expression I tried was : {date:%A, %B %d, %Y at %I:%M %p} and it is not working. 

In TextExpander I can have the text formatted with bold or italic. Can Alfred format expanded text with things like bold & italic?

Hi there,

Alfred 3's dynamic placeholders follow these standards:

http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr35/tr35-31/tr35-dates.html#Date_Format_Patterns

You can play around with the formats available on that page but this should essentially match what you have in mind:

{date:EEEE, MMM, dd, yyyy} at {date:HH:mm aaa}

Currently, snippets are plain text, but we're keeping an eye on feature suggestions for future updates. :)

Cheers,

Vero