Unable to uncheck "Clear Keyword" under Clipboard

thomasjo

Basically the topic title says it all, I am unable to uncheck the "Clear Keyword" option under Clipboard settings.

hfy85Wi.png

I tried searching for this on the forum, and it didn't seem like this has been reported before, so I'm assuming it might be a bug. If it's intentional, having the checkbox there at all is quite confusing and annoying.

Basically the topic title says it all, I am unable to uncheck the "Clear Keyword" option under Clipboard settings.

I tried searching for this on the forum, and it didn't seem like this has been reported before, so I'm assuming it might be a bug. If it's intentional, having the checkbox there at all is quite confusing and annoying.

Thanks for spotting this; Looks like the "clear" keyword was only available when the plain text keyboard was activate. I would guess you either have none of the clipboard item types or one of the other two non-text types selected.

Andrew has just updated Alfred 3 to allow the "clear" keyword to remain active regardless of whether the clipboard types are currently active (allowing you to clear the history even in a scenario where you've turned off all clipboard item types).

You can update to this build by grabbing the latest pre-release build (3.0.3 b690). To do this, go to Alfred's Update tab, choose "pre-releases" at the bottom and update to the latest. 

Cheers,

Vero

Thanks for spotting this; Looks like the "clear" keyword was only available when the plain text keyboard was activate. I would guess you either have none of the clipboard item types or one of the other two non-text types selected.

Andrew has just updated Alfred 3 to allow the "clear" keyword to remain active regardless of whether the clipboard types are currently active (allowing you to clear the history even in a scenario where you've turned off all clipboard item types).

You can update to this build by grabbing the latest pre-release build (3.0.3 b690). To do this, go to Alfred's Update tab, choose "pre-releases" at the bottom and update to the latest. 

Cheers,

Vero

Wow, talk about awesome response time! Just downloaded the update, and the problem is resolved.

Thanks for being awesome! :-)