Sleep Command Not Working [Resolved]

h0ke

• The issue...
    • When I attempt to use the sleep functionality through Alfred, it dims the screen and the OSX chime sounds starts stuttering, the screen comes back on and the stuttering sound continues until I hit ESC. Selecting sleep through the OSX UI still works.
  • What you were doing when the issue happened
    • I was using my computer, per normal.
  • Whether you were able to replicate it a second time by performing the same action
    • I am able to duplicate it.
  • Include any screenshots that might help us
    • n/a
  • Include the Alfred version & build number you are using
    • Alfred 3.1.1 | Build 736, Saturday 17th September 2016

• Include your OS X version

Same here.

But after a cursory investigation, I tracked the issue to Karabiner-Elements - if you have that installed, open the Karabiner-Elements app, click"Quit Karabiner-Elements", and sleep should work. Recent builds of Karabiner have fixed this issue.

There's an open issue in Karabiner-Elements - https://github.com/tekezo/Karabiner-Elements/issues/366

Edited by leonid

7 hours ago, leonid said:

Same here.

But after a cursory investigation, I tracked the issue to Karabiner-Elements - if you have that installed, open the Karabiner-Elements app, click"Quit Karabiner-Elements", and sleep should work. Recent builds of Karabiner have fixed this issue.

There's an open issue in Karabiner-Elements - https://github.com/tekezo/Karabiner-Elements/issues/366

You're right! I was using Karabiner-Elements, updated it and this bug doesn't happen anymore. :) Thanks!

• Andrew changed the title to Sleep Command Not Working [Resolved]