List of Placeholders

Does anyone have a list of placeholders in Alfred? 

I'm trying to do specialty actions with my contacts and other things in Alfred while using local application URLs. However, I'm trying to do things like hit enter on the name, but call a URL using the email address of that same user. 

Is that possible?

Edited by ResNDev

@ResNDev In fact, depending on how simple the action you want to perform is, you may not even need a workflow object.

In the Features > Contacts preferences, you can set the contact field to email, and the action to pass to a URL scheme, if it's available for the app you have in mind.

Here's an example of it in use with macOS' Handoff. Pressing return on a phone number will result in FaceTime (the default app for tel://) to launch. :)

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 15.38.37.png

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Vero

@Vero

Thank you for the info. Though, I think my question is being lost. I understand how to use URL Schema's and such. I'm just wondering if there is a special method that Alfred allows to obtain other fields from the contact if selecting a separate field. Perhaps a better way to phrase the question is - is the contact in Alfred an object or is it simple just a string? 

Thanks a bunch for your patience.