Previous Path shortcut with used filter

Hello everyone,

I'm using the "previous path" shortcut several times a day and always have the same issue. Alfred doesn't remember what i used as a filter before

like this:

58b91d09b499e_ScreenShot2017-03-02at12_18_36.png.58fd3b58633b253cca1c16e91e130bea.png

I use 1702 to filter out a certain date. However when i use the "previous path" shortcut i would like to have the option that Alfred remembers

that i filtered for "1702".

Cheers,

Frozen

36 minutes ago, deanishe said:

Not a bad idea. For a Düdo Spießer ;)

Were you there for Rosenmontag?

Haha, I have a Project in Düdo and therefore I'm often there :) Sadly I wasn't there on Rosenmontag. Would have loved to see whats going on there.

However I live in Fulda now, where they also have a lot of wagons going through the street. Was pretty funny ^^

Have you been there for Rosenmontag? :P 

I went to the parade in Düdo once about 10 years ago, and it was too crazy for me.

It didn't help that I went with a bunch of alcoholics from Bottrop and stood at Heinrich-Heine-Allee, but drinking schnapps at breakfast time really isn't my thing.

And on the subject of schnapps: Killepitsch? Really? There's something wrong with Düsseldorfer, imo.

Have they made you drink that yet?

Edited by deanishe

Drinking early in the morning isnt my thing either ^^ So not even alcohol was helping there, then it must have been a lot lol

I heard of it being pretty crazy there but have never been there so gotta try that one day.

I haven't even heard of Killepitsch oO Its probably kinda like Jägermeister but only mixed is that something for me.

Just now, FroZen_X said:

I haven't even heard of Killepitsch oO Its probably kinda like Jägermeister but only mixed is that something for me.

It's also a Kräuterlikör, but it tastes awful. I'm sure one of your project partners will drag you down to the Füchschen for Altbier and Killepitsch at some point.

If they don't, tell them you like Kölsch. You'll have an Altbier in your hand within 5 minutes :)