Help with Keyword trigger

I have a workflow that toggles Do Not Disturb. I would like the keyword to be "dnd" and work such that Alfred recognises as I start typing it and, as long as it is the first option in the Alfred window, clicking on Enter will trigger it. This is the standard behavior for workflows and actions.

However, the way it works at the moment is that when I start typing and reach dn, it does recognise the work flow but when I click on Enter it completes "dn" to "dnd" instead of launching right away. Here's the a link to the workflow:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZDQZ2r68N5gW4LLyo7DW9K-Wtk

Could anyone here suggest a way to alter this behavior? This is a very minor issue but has been nagging me! Any help would be much appreciated.

I can’t reproduce at all. In fact, I don’t even get how you’re getting that result, seeing as your keyword is dn, not dnd.

Are you sure you don’t have another Workflow (perhaps an earlier copy of this one) that you’re triggering instead?

5 hours ago, vitor said:

I can’t reproduce at all. In fact, I don’t even get how you’re getting that result, seeing as your keyword is dn, not dnd.

Are you sure you don’t have another Workflow (perhaps an earlier copy of this one) that you’re triggering instead?

Apologies for that! I've reupped the file here.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZDQZ2r68N5gXAqc7YgFgO7uFId

Alternatively, changing the keyword from "dn" to "dnd" should replicate the issue I am talking about.

I see what you mean. By design, it cannot be done.

The reason is simple: you’re using a Script Filter, and a Script Filter needs to show results — that’s the whole point. What you’re saying is that you want to, in one keystroke (↩), have the Script Filter fire and select the first result, regardless of what it is. Then why are you using a Script Filter in the first place? What you want is a Keyword.

6 minutes ago, Anjadekar said:

Can this workflow be changed to have a Keyword instead of a Script Filter

Yes. Just replace one with the other. You won’t get the status check (on or off) but you wouldn’t see it anyway in the manner you want it to work.