iTunes Mini Player not Indexing Properly

dirtyb1t

I'm on Alfred v2.0.1 (173).  Mega supporter

iTunes Mini Player does not indexing properly.  I have tried multiple times to have new songs show up in the mini player but it is not working.  I've tried restarting my laptop.  This issue appears to be new to iTunes 11 (I have v11.0.2 (26)).  I have been using powerpack for months and this issue seems pretty new.  It happens for all my devices (work laptop and person laptop).

18Tiro8.png

Hopefully this issue can be resolved quickly.

Thanks. 

I'm on Alfred v2.0.1 (173).  Mega supporter

iTunes Mini Player does not indexing properly.  I have tried multiple times to have new songs show up in the mini player but it is not working.  I've tried restarting my laptop.  This issue appears to be new to iTunes 11 (I have v11.0.2 (26)).  I have been using powerpack for months and this issue seems pretty new.  It happens for all my devices (work laptop and person laptop).

Hopefully this issue can be resolved quickly.

Thanks. 

Could you check that the library path is correct in Alfred v2's Features > iTunes > Library prefs. This should work automatically, but if for some reason it isn't, you can compare this to the library path listed in Alfred v1 :)

Could you check that the library path is correct in Alfred v2's Features > iTunes > Library prefs. This should work automatically, but if for some reason it isn't, you can compare this to the library path listed in Alfred v1 :)

Yeah the path is fine.  And I confirmed that the new songs are in the "iTunes Library.xml" file.  Alfred must be skipping them when updating.

EDIT:  I'm a total n00b.  I changed my shortcut for the mini player in v1 but not v2.  So v1 was launching when I did the shortcut.  Removed v1 and changed shortcut in v2 and the problem was solved.  

Thanks! 

Edited by dirtyb1t

If you click the 'find' button in Alfred's iTunes Library prefs, does the library path change or stay the same?

I got it working.  I didn't realize the new version didn't install over the old version.  I was using my shortcut for the miniplayer and it launched v1 not v2.

Great app btw.  It's easily my favorite Mac app.

Cheers!