Remove individual clipboard item?

Hi, for those of us that use browser-extension password tools (lastpass, bitWarden, 1password etc.), these mostly work by using the clipboard (extensions don't seem to be able to tag clipboard contents as sensitive and cannot be added to the exclusion list). This means sensitive passwords can end up in the clipboard manager. I know we can Clear last 5/15 mins but sometimes we may forget and don't want to blitz our whole history...

I was wondering if we could add the ability to delete single clipboard entries. I envisage in the Clipboard viewer we could focus an entry then use a modifier like [⌥][↵] to delete just that entry?

Thanks for considering this.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Fabio said:

Hi,

Any news on this topic? I meant, don't allow Alfred copying passwords from LastPass browser plugin to the clipboard?

Items are copied to Alfred's clipboard if:

• They're not from an ignored app (see Features > Clipboard > Advanced)
  • They're not marked as transient data or ConcealedType by the app (e.g. when passwords are copied from a password app)

If LastPass correctly identifies the copied passwords as transient or concealed, they wouldn't be included. Unfortunately, we've sent that info on to them quite a few times and have never heard back. 

Cheers,
Vero

1 hour ago, Vero said:

Items are copied to Alfred's clipboard if:

• They're not from an ignored app (see Features > Clipboard > Advanced)
  • They're not marked as transient data or ConcealedType by the app (e.g. when passwords are copied from a password app)

If LastPass correctly identifies the copied passwords as transient or concealed, they wouldn't be included. Unfortunately, we've sent that info on to them quite a few times and have never heard back. 

Cheers,
Vero

Thank you for your prompt reply, Vero! 

• 2 years later...