FrenchMajesty

Allow for modulo operations

The calculator is very convenient however one thing that I feel like it's missing is the "modulo" operation ( % ).

As a programmer (maybe more specifically as a Computer Science student) I often find myself trying to solve problems by doing arithmetic operations such as modulo. I would automatically pull up Alfred and after trying an operation like 20 % 5 and realizing "ohhh yea that's right I can't do modulo on Alfred" I end up on Google since the calculator inside of Google Search does support these type of operations.

I feel like this would be an easy feature to implement that would be a nice improvement.

Welcome @FrenchMajesty (funny nickname),

You can already do what you want, by starting your operations with = (in your example, = 20 % 5. It activates Alfred’s Advanced Calculator, which also allows sin, cos, tan, log, log2, ln, exp, abs, sqrt, asin, acos, atan, sinh, cosh, tanh, asinh, acosh, atanh, ceil, floor, round, trunc, rint, near, dtor, rtod.