Option to hide fallback searches.

I would like to be able to hide Alfred fallback searches so it does not confuse the user with the results of a workflow query.

First example: DeepL-Translate (results of the translation of the word "food" from EN to DE). Readability is not optimal.

Screenshot_2019-07-03_17_53_18.png.b8a1bc361758bc3486b3f05d0d0c9386.png

Second example : A workflow by Tyler Eich that displays applications, operating system versions. No fallback search is displayed. Better readability according to me 😀

Screenshot_2019-07-03_17_55_41.png.228446b680fde00c8f47113b899c323a.png

@politicus Take a look at Features > Default Results, and choose "Only show fallbacks when there are no results" rather than including intelligently. 

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 21.23.13.png

This is up to the user to set to their own preference rather than the workflow creator :)

Cheers,
Vero

• 3 weeks later...

@Vero 

I feel so stupid I didn't look at this option in  the settings before asking the question. In my mind, I had looked at this setting loooooong time ago and it was not an option I EVER could be interested in. So I didn't before asking the question. 🙄 

You are right, it make sense to let the user set to their own preference, not the workflow creator.