Every app search results in doubles

wealthychef

@wealthychef Type "reload" into Alfred to refresh the app cache first. If the issue is with Alfred having cached the old and new location, that'll resolve it.

If you still see two at that point, then macOS may have got itself into a more serious muddle, and is actually providing duplicate results to Alfred.

Which version of Alfred and which macOS build are you using?

Cheers,
Vero

5 hours ago, Vero said:

@wealthychef Type "reload" into Alfred to refresh the app cache first. If the issue is with Alfred having cached the old and new location, that'll resolve it.

If you still see two at that point, then macOS may have got itself into a more serious muddle, and is actually providing duplicate results to Alfred.

Which version of Alfred and which macOS build are you using?

Cheers,
Vero

I'm running Catalina, I should have mentioned that, probably means all bets are off now that I think of it.  Maybe it's the OS.  

Is Alfred Catalina friendly?  I'm running Alfred 4.0.4 (1711)

When I type "reload" it just finds The Matrix Reloaded on my hard drive. 😜

@wealthychef Yes, Alfred is fully Catalina-ready.

Which build of Catalina are you using? Apple are releasing regular builds, and I believe the Catalina GM (final release before general release to the public) was released a few days ago. You should make sure you're on the latest, and let us know exactly which build. :)

When typing "reload" in Alfred, you should see the following:

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 15.33.12.png

You can also clear the app cache by going to Alfred's Advanced > Files/Apps "Clear Application Cache" in the top left.

Cheers,
Vero

8 hours ago, Vero said:

Which build of Catalina are you using? Apple are releasing regular builds, and I believe the Catalina GM (final release before general release to the public) was released a few days ago. You should make sure you're on the latest, and let us know exactly which build. :)

You can also clear the app cache by going to Alfred's Advanced > Files/Apps "Clear Application Cache" in the top left.

Cheers,
Vero

This fixed my issue too! 

1739787687_ScreenShot2019-10-07at15_13_11.thumb.png.02332464ab2e4cb2618427ac2f9392b6.png

On 10/7/2019 at 10:35 AM, Vero said:

Cheers,
Vero

Here's what it looks like for me:  

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 17.32.14.jpg

On 10/7/2019 at 4:35 PM, Vero said:

Cheers,
Vero

This solved the issue for me. Thanks @Vero