I want to create a work flow to spoof mac address

I want to create a workflow to (i'm on a mac) open terminal, run a few commands, which I have, then turn wifi off and on, select my choice wifi network, open a new chrome browser window, wait for the login prompt to show up, click the "login" button. 

There may be some waiting inbetween steps. 

I'm pretty good with programming, but I'm hoping someone has something like this I can copy or work from to tweak to suit my needs. 

I've never done a workflow before, so before I start the learning curve, I hope someone has a workflow I can tweak. 

Anyone? Or perhaps some quick pointers before I go in? 

THankee!!!

2 hours ago, KennFred said:

I want to create a workflow to (i'm on a mac) open terminal

You probably don't want to open Terminal. It's a poor way to do any kind of automation because once you've sent the command to Terminal, you have no way of knowing what happened next. Your workflow won't wait for the command to complete; it will just continue as soon as it has handed the command to Terminal. Alfred's Run Terminal Command action is generally only useful for launching commands that have a UI. In most cases, you'll get better results using a normal Run Script action with Language = /bin/bash or /bin/zsh.

2 hours ago, KennFred said:

turn wifi off and on, select my choice wifi network, open a new chrome browser window, wait for the login prompt to show up, click the "login" button.

Do you want it to select a specific WiFi network, or show a list of available ones in Alfred?

The Chrome scripting is possible, but a bit tricky. You'll have to use AppleScript/JXA to create the new window, and I believe there's also a command to tell it to wait until the page has loaded, but to click on the button, you'll probably have to inject some JavaScript into the page. There are other ways, but that's the most reliable.