Hotkey Stopped working

I have noticed this once or twice before.  I was using a hotkey ctrl-opt-cmd-k and ctrl-opt-cmd-t for over a year now to launch 2 different apps.  I went into my hockey workflow and remove the mappings and changed int for a brief moment and now I cannot put it back. If I try to change back to he original hotkey Alfred does not respond to the input when changing the hotkey.  As if it is being used by another app.  It is baffling.  

57 minutes ago, mikedvzo said:

Alfred does not respond to the input when changing the hotkey.

That’s generally a give-away that something else is receiving the Hotkey and it isn't even reaching Alfred. Bear in mind that System Preferences is part of the system, and likely has higher priority than mere apps.

Grab Shortcut Detective from this page. It can tell you which application is receiving a hotkey.

Thanks that is exactly what I was looking for.  For some reason my new Logitech keyboard with Logi Options daemon was interfering although I could not find a setting for the keyboard shortcut and it appeared to do nothing.  I uninstalled it and set the shortcuts in Alfred and reinstalled it and now it is fine.