Icon aspect ratios - any way to control?

If an icon is not a square shape, it displays in Alfred's results as a stretched image. Just wondered if there is any way to specify that the icon aspect ratio should be preserved instead?

I've got a bunch of images that I'm wanting to use as icons in a workflow I'm working on, and most of them are significantly wider than they are tall. I'm about to go and process them all so they have transparent padding at the top and bottom, making them square, but I just thought I'd ask here first in case there's something obvious that I've missed that would achieve this within Alfred.

Edited by CarlosNZ

If an icon is not a square shape, it displays in Alfred's results as a stretched image. Just wondered if there is any way to specify that the icon aspect ratio should be preserved instead?

I've got a bunch of images that I'm wanting to use as icons in a workflow I'm working on, and most of them are significantly wider than they are tall. I'm about to go and process them all so they have transparent padding at the top and bottom, making them square, but I just thought I'd ask here first in case there's something obvious that I've missed that would achieve this within Alfred.

No there currently isn't a way to specify anything like that in Alfred.