Easier paging through copy-paste history results

I've been using CopyClip2 for years.  I much prefer Alfred's clipboard manager except for one minor issue, paging through the result list.  When I pull up the clipboard history, you have to scroll top to bottom.  If you have a keyboard with page up / page down, this will work, but it's frustrating.

The simple solution should be to allow the use of left / right arrow keys to move forward one page, back one page in the clipboard history result list.

@Scooterman Alfred's Clipboard History isn't really intended for scrolling. One can assume that if you're going back to the clipboard, you have at least a vague idea of what you're looking for. Type a few characters from the query you're looking for, which will filter down the list significantly to more relevant items only.

Function + up/down arrows can also be used to page up / down, but is still less efficient than my first suggestion above. :)

Cheers,
Vero

19 hours ago, Vero said:

@Scooterman Alfred's Clipboard History isn't really intended for scrolling. One can assume that if you're going back to the clipboard, you have at least a vague idea of what you're looking for. Type a few characters from the query you're looking for, which will filter down the list significantly to more relevant items only.

Function + up/down arrows can also be used to page up / down, but is still less efficient than my first suggestion above. :)

Cheers,
Vero

Totally agree, the specific case is where I search and end up with 5 pages of results, I want to be able to quickly 'page' through groups.

17 hours ago, Scooterman said:

the specific case is where I search and end up with 5 pages of results, I want to be able to quickly 'page' through groups

As Vero said, on an Apple keyboard without the page down and up keys, simply use fn+down arrow and fn+up arrow to page.