Lost Alfred moving to new Mac

Were you syncing your Alfred preferences before?

In all likelihood, nothing has got lost. Alfred just isn't looking for its prefs in the same place as before, so it has created a new, empty Alfred.alfredpreferences bundle in the default location.

@trooncolin Do you still have access to your old Mac? As @deanishe asks, were you syncing your preferences (e.g. Dropbox) or not?

We can then help you with where to look for your preferences :)

You'll also need to activate your Powerpack license as this isn't transferred from one Mac to another.

Cheers,
Vero

@trooncolin Start by activating your Powerpack license, then email your Diagnostics file to our info@ address. You can get this file by typing "?diagnostics" into Alfred and attaching the output file.

This will give me an idea of what settings are currently in place on your new Mac.

Cheers,
Vero

Sorry to be a bit naive.  How do I activate my Powerpack license?

I tried to activate my Powerpack license.  This page came up: 

Powerpack Upgrade Information

You already have a v4 license, there are no upgrades available at this point :)

Code: 3007

@trooncolinIf you're already using the latest build of Alfred 4, which is free from alfredapp.com, you don't need to download a new different version of the app.

Open Alfred's preferences, go to the Powerpack tab, click "Activate your license" in the middle of the screen, and enter your license details.

powerpack-prefs.png

Once you've activated, the Powerpack features will be unlocked for you :)

Cheers,
Vero