Workflowy integration

MY DREAM FEATURE WITH ALFRED

I don't know if you guys have seen this app called Workflowy, it's the most awesome list manager ever. It's a whole new concept that has become essential to my life.

Let's say it's something as awesome as Alfred, so you can have a clear picture.

My dream feature is to have my Workflowy list "inside" Aldred, like you have the iTunes mini player inside it.

In a way I could simply use a keyword and search my Workflow list, add new items, and bookmark/access bookmarked lists.

If you fall in love with Workflowy as much as I did, please consider this!

MY DREAM FEATURE WITH ALFRED

I don't know if you guys have seen this app called Workflowy, it's the most awesome list manager ever. It's a whole new concept that has become essential to my life.

Let's say it's something as awesome as Alfred, so you can have a clear picture.

My dream feature is to have my Workflowy list "inside" Aldred, like you have the iTunes mini player inside it.

In a way I could simply use a keyword and search my Workflow list, add new items, and bookmark/access bookmarked lists.

If you fall in love with Workflowy as much as I did, please consider this!

So you want a note app inside Alfred?

So you want a note app inside Alfred?

No, I would like especifically Workflowy inside Alfred.

Workflowy is not exaclty a note taking app, it's an app for making lists and to-dos.

A general list app woulnd't be enough either (I think Alfred already has one), it would have to be Workflowy inside Alfred.

You should check it (https://workflowy.com/)  to understand what I'm saying.

Workflowy is different, it's has a new functionality, you zoom in and out from lists, like a mind map.

Workflowy is the next big thing on to-do apps.

It is a recent app, but has a growing and faithful fan base, including guys like Matt Cutts.

Both Wired and Lifehacker consider it the best to-do list app.

No, I would like especifically Workflowy inside Alfred.

Workflowy is not exaclty a note taking app, it's an app for making lists and to-dos.

A general list app woulnd't be enough either (I think Alfred already has one), it would have to be Workflowy inside Alfred.

You should check it (https://workflowy.com/)  to understand what I'm saying.

Workflowy is different, it's has a new functionality, you zoom in and out from lists, like a mind map.

Workflowy is the next big thing on to-do apps.

It is a recent app, but has a growing and faithful fan base, including guys like Matt Cutts.

Both Wired and Lifehacker consider it the best to-do list app.

Who's Matt Cutts? :)

Anyway, I don't see any kind of mention of an API on the site. So, this may be out of our hands. If there were an API available for it, it would probably be pretty easy to integrate with it. Without it, things get a little more difficult.

Who's Matt Cutts? :)

Anyway, I don't see any kind of mention of an API on the site. So, this may be out of our hands. If there were an API available for it, it would probably be pretty easy to integrate with it. Without it, things get a little more difficult.

Matt Cutts is the head of Google webspam team and has been posting hundreds of videos on SEO the last few years.

I don't know if they have plans to maintain an API, but I think you guys should keep an eye on this app, if they release an api then, it would be an amazing integration with Alfred.

Thanks for checking it out.