[REQUEST] create a note with spaces app

8 hours ago, albertkinng said:

I recently stop paying a subscription for having a privilege to write a note and bought a great alternative named Spaces

What’s the difference? The only plans they have are free and subscription, there’s no one-time purchase.

8 hours ago, albertkinng said:

Is there a workflow to create a note with it? I know there one for Apple Notes, that's why I'm asking.

It depends entirely on them. They need to support AppleScript, or a URL handler, or Shortcuts, or anything else. In short, they need to have implemented something for the app to be automatable. They don’t mention it anywhere I saw, so you should ask.

39 minutes ago, vitor said:

What’s the difference? The only plans they have are free and subscription, there’s no one-time purchase.

yes they do. In the app you have the option of lifetime https://d.pr/i/zcFOHj very affordable. Anyway I don’t see how that is related to my call for help?

39 minutes ago, vitor said:

It depends entirely on them. They need to support AppleScript, or a URL handler, or Shortcuts, or anything else. In short, they need to have implemented something for the app to be automatable. They don’t mention it anywhere I saw, so you should ask.

Great! The dev is great, if that’s what is need to achieve this I’m pretty sure he work on that right away. 

56 minutes ago, albertkinng said:

Anyway I don’t see how that is related to my call for help?

It isn’t. But neither is your comment on subscriptions. I asked because I wanted to know. They spend a whole page trying to convince users subscriptions are fair and a good idea so I wanted to understand your claim.

Ok. I didn’t wanted to sound rude either. Sorry if it’s sounded like that. As I explained when you download the app you can choose to have a subscription or pay a one time payment for lifetime (it’s called Premium) otherwise I will be still using Bear Notes app (the app I was using until find out about Spaces) anyway the dev is working for a solution right now, thanks for the tip.