'Move to' not showing all potential file folder destinations

When trying to use the 'Move to' function within Alfred, I am only presented with 3 possible destinations: Documents, Desktop and Applications. How do I get other file folders to show up such as a Dropbox or OneDrive folder, which is stored under, for example, Users/myname/Dropbox? thx!

• 7 months later...

@Andrew I'm glad I finally found the solution here, but I wonder: why doesn't Alfred use the same file trees that it knows from file search? The least I would expect is that it starts looking there when it doesn't find the search string in the default search scope... 

In case this is already the expected behaviour, here are the specifics of my case where it definitely didn't work like that:

1. select a file A in the download folder

2. Use shortcut to trigger file action menu

I want to move file A to /Volumes/together/home/clubx (a samba share on my local fileserver)

That path is indexed and shows up in file search as expected

3. Type clubx in the file action menu -> nothing found

4. Type home in the files action menu -> nothing found

5. Double check if clubx is really indexed by dragging the folder into the troubleshooting space -> confirmed that it is indexed

6. Follow your instructions above by typing /Volumes/together/home into the file action menu and then selecting clubx

7. After that, typing clubx will immediately bring up that folder in the results.