How to Pass Clipboard into Notification?

Hello,

I have designed a simple workflow which takes my clipboard and pass it into a small bash script and then there is a notification. 

I would like the notification to include my clipboard value so 'I'm sure the content of my clipboard is the one I needed to be processed. 

I did try through all the way possible :

{clipboard}

{var:clipboard}

When I use {query}, it does indeed return a part of my script but not the clipboard.

I have searched (surely wrongly) for hours without a solution. 

Cheers to you all fellow productivists

Hello,

Since, I'm using a master workflow for hundreds of small custom actions it would be convenient but here is a most exhaustive description for this simple workflow: 

Prompt keyword: csfip

Title & No Subtext 

Action Append to file  with only {clipboard}

Post Notification with a title {clipboard} or with a text {clipboard}

The bash script isn't actually triggered by Alfred itself but from a cronjob. 

-

56 minutes ago, vlar said:

but here is a most exhaustive description for this simple workflow

We can't debug a workflow based on a vague text description. If you won't upload the entire workflow, copy the part that isn't working into a new one and upload that somewhere, then post a link to it.

@vlar Could you confirm you're using Alfred 4.6.1?

The other reason you may see "unable to import" is if you're using a browser or post-download third party unarchiving tool that's trying to unarchive the workflow. If that's the case, either disable the tool or use an alternative browser.

2 hours ago, Vero said:

@vlar Could you confirm you're using Alfred 4.6.1?

The other reason you may see "unable to import" is if you're using a browser or post-download third party unarchiving tool that's trying to unarchive the workflow. If that's the case, either disable the tool or use an alternative browser.

That's indeed correct. It worked perfectly well and so is the arg you have inserted. Thank you very much for all the follow up.