Can I add a keyword to a keyword? (Two keywords show the same item)

Is there a way that I can make two different words show the same keyword trigger, but without showing two items in Alfred search? I want to make Play/Pause show up the keyword "pp" but still show up with "Play/Pause" incase I type "play" instead of "pp" in Alfred. Can this be done?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, vitor said:

No, it is not possible. How would Alfred even figure out which Keyword should be hidden and which should be shown? You type p and then what? Does it show pp, play, or neither? Either way it would be confusing.

Like searching the data within a file. Like when you search something in finder it also searches the contents of the file if it's a text document. That's what I was thinking of.

15 minutes ago, Undertaker01 said:

Like searching the data within a file. Like when you search something in finder it also searches the contents of the file if it's a text document. That's what I was thinking of.

Your example is not searching within anything, so I still don’t get how it would work. Specifically:

4 hours ago, vitor said:

You type p and then what? Does it show pp, play, or neither?

Walk me through the exact behaviour in Alfred. Perhaps I’m misunderstanding and can think of a workaround. As it is (i.e. my current understanding), I don’t see it as either possible of likely to be implemented.

12 hours ago, deanishe said:

No. Two keywords require two Keyword elements.

If you can’t remember your Keyword, you can enter ?play into Alfred and it should find the "Play/Pause" item and show the correct keyword.

I just want it to be faster to trigger. Perhaps "Play/Pause" could show up when I type "pp" like "Pixelmator Pro" shows up with I type "pp"

I access Pixelmator Pro more frequently, I have hundreds and hundreds of things I access daily with Alfred and it's not possible to trigger all of them with only one letter. Just like how you can "get info" on something and add to the comments and have Alfred find it, something like that should be possible for workflows. In my opinion anyway.