Changing the Workflow Storage Folder Name?

In the folder where Workflows are stored (Alfred.alfredpreferences/Workflows) each workflow is stored in a separate folder. I have two types of folder names there, those that follow the the bundle ID (e.g. iandol.bookends-tools), and those that get an automatic user.workflow.UUID name.

What is the reason that some get the first and others the second name, and is there a way to standardise so they all use the bundle ID? For those that use the user.workflow.UUID I've tried to ensure the bundle ID is unique, then exported, deleted and reimported but get the same folder naming. 

Edited by iandol

Hm, very likely 🤪 — do you know if that script is still valid to use (that gist was last updated in 2017 so I assume it possibly may not be working with V4.6.x of Alfred)? I don't quite know if Alfred does or doesn't care what that folder is named, or if it clashes with some metadata stored elsewhere?

Edited by iandol
9 minutes ago, iandol said:

do you know if that script is still valid to use (that gist was last updated in 2017 so I assume it possibly may not be working with V4.6.x of Alfred)?

The structure for storing Workflows hasn’t changed, so there’s no reason the script shouldn’t still work.

12 minutes ago, iandol said:

I don't quite know if Alfred does or doesn't care what that folder is named, or if it clashes with some metadata stored elsewhere?

I’ve been renaming mine for years, automatically every month without human intervention and never had anything break.