Hello

I was wondering if it it possible to make some short commands using Alfred in order to apply Project tags in MailTags 3.

When I am going though my emails I would like to tag them with MailTags 3's Project tags using keyboard shortcuts. Clicking on each e-mail, going though the drop down menu and selecting the correct tag is truly time consuming. 

If I could tag the mails  with the appropriate project tag using keyboard short cuts which I could assign in Alfred, this would be awesome.

Any idea how I would do this?

I do not know how to use apple script. But willing to learn

Hello

I was wondering if it it possible to make some short commands using Alfred in order to apply Project tags in MailTags 3.

When I am going though my emails I would like to tag them with MailTags 3's Project tags using keyboard shortcuts. Clicking on each e-mail, going though the drop down menu and selecting the correct tag is truly time consuming. 

If I could tag the mails  with the appropriate project tag using keyboard short cuts which I could assign in Alfred, this would be awesome.

Any idea how I would do this?

I do not know how to use apple script. But willing to learn

Just for clarification because I've never used it, is MailTags a separate app that runs or is it JUST an addon to Mail? Wondering whether it supports AppleScript or not.

Hi David

MailTags is a plugin for working with Mail.app -- it adds the ability to tag messages and search for messages via tags and is deeply integrated so that your Smart Mailboxes, rules and other aspects of Mail become tag aware.

Here is our Macworld review from last summer http://www.macworld.com/article/1167478/mailtags_3_is_an_excellent_add_on_for_apples_mail_app.html

And yes, it does provide AppleScript support (this is what the Alfred Workflow leverages)

You can grab it from www.indev.ca

If you want to purchase it, use the coupon CPN4223405706 to get a 10% discount. 

Disclaimer -- I am the author of the software

Edited by smorr