Image Operations

This Alfred workflows uses universal actions to perform different types of operations on image files

Supported Operations:
- Flip image
- Rotate image
- Convert format of image
- Compress image
- Get image info (Notification)
- Resize image

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1o40vcp5lj1w6cs/Image Operations.alfredworkflow.zip?dl=0

Shoutout to @vitor for creating Automation Tasks (AT). I was just a curious user trying to meddle with what they introduced with AT. Hopefully y'all will find this workflow useful.

Feel free to suggest any more features and I'll see what I can do.

image.thumb.png.9ff674092c030a0f670ed52f66f5b948.png

image.thumb.png.f17b1358df1d97623489639e646dce37.png

Edited by andy4222
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice usage of similar Automation Tasks!

I’ll note there are extraneous objects in the workflow, not connected to anything, including an empty Automation Task.

The Universal Actions are configured to accept multiple files but then the connections are only set up to handle one. Automation Tasks can take multiple arguments as input. You can use an Arg and Vars Utility to pass the variable with the files to the next object, a Split Arg Utility to split on tabs. Or you can use just the latter and the Workflow Object Inbound Configuration to have a variable as input.

• 3 months later...
On 11/23/2022 at 9:50 AM, vitor said:

I’ll note there are extraneous objects in the workflow, not connected to anything, including an empty Automation Task.

Updated a few things. Seems to be working with multiple files. Can you please check now. Original link works

@vitor Update the dropbox link. All operations accept multiple files now. Also removed abandoned objects. 

Things I tried to do differently but need help on:

- The Get Image Dimension automation task accepts single input. how do i send it multiple paths, and get the output?

- A lot of the object are redundant here. Especially, accepting multiple paths, setting them, splitting them and setting JSON config. Can we do something to have common ones?