the workflow that won't die

I created a workflow in Alfred 2.0.8 (211) that was triggered by a hotkey (ctrl-cmd-a) and that simply copied and pasted a list of email addresses (using paste text clip from hotkey). After creating it, I realized that I had assigned ctrl-cmd-a to an email account in Mail using the Keyboard preference pane. To make a long story short, I proceeded to delete the workflow since I wasn't going to need it anyway. With this as background, now when I type ctrl-cmd-a to select an account from which to send email, Alfred still pastes the list of email addresses in the outgoing message. I have even restarted the machine and it still happens. The workflow I created is nowhere to be found in Alfred, yet Alfred seems to think it is still there.

Help!

This is under OS X 10.8.5.

I created a workflow in Alfred 2.0.8 (211) that was triggered by a hotkey (ctrl-cmd-a) and that simply copied and pasted a list of email addresses (using paste text clip from hotkey). After creating it, I realized that I had assigned ctrl-cmd-a to an email account in Mail using the Keyboard preference pane. To make a long story short, I proceeded to delete the workflow since I wasn't going to need it anyway. With this as background, now when I type ctrl-cmd-a to select an account from which to send email, Alfred still pastes the list of email addresses in the outgoing message. I have even restarted the machine and it still happens. The workflow I created is nowhere to be found in Alfred, yet Alfred seems to think it is still there.

Help!

This is under OS X 10.8.5.

If the workflow has been deleted, Alfred won't continue to use this (especially after restarting). Check other workflows for using this hotkey. Also check through the clipboard prefs to make sure this hotkey hasn't accidentally been set elsewhere.

I'm going to move this to the workflow help sub-forum.

Cheers,

Andrew

I apologize for not getting back here sooner.

It turns out I was being a bonehead (nothing new there). Somehow, when creating the workflow, I created two almost identical workflows. Both had cntrl-cmd-a as the hotkey and both pasted a list of email addresses from the clipboard. Therefore, when I deleted one of them, there was still another, with a completely different name, hanging around and causing trouble. I didn't notice the other until earlier today and deleting the second one solved the problem.

I apologize for stirring a pot that didn't need stirring.

Gary