Not bringing up 1Password bookmarks

Mac 10.8.5, Alfred 2.09(214), 1Password 4

1. I noticed that need to check the 3rd party integrations for the new 1Password 4.

2. I exited and relaunched Alfred

3. I exited and relaunched 1Password

4. Alfred sees my 1Password keychain data

5. When attempting to do 1p bookmark name, Alfred only shows search Google, Amazon, Wikipedia (no sign of 1Password bookmarks).

I have tried several of the bookmark names and none appear to work.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

-Bob

Mac 10.8.5, Alfred 2.09(214), 1Password 4

1. I noticed that need to check the 3rd party integrations for the new 1Password 4.

2. I exited and relaunched Alfred

3. I exited and relaunched 1Password

4. Alfred sees my 1Password keychain data

5. When attempting to do 1p bookmark name, Alfred only shows search Google, Amazon, Wikipedia (no sign of 1Password bookmarks).

I have tried several of the bookmark names and none appear to work.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

-Bob

In Alfred's 1Password preferences, do you see your bookmarks listed?

[moving to the help sub-forum for now]

Cheers,

Andrew

Yes, I do see the bookmarks in the 1Password section of the Features tab on the Alfred preferences pane.

-Bob

Things should work fine then - in Alfred's 1Password preferences, what keyword have you got set for viewing the 1Password bookmarks, and what are you typing into Alfred when trying to use them?

I have the same issue. When typing "1p forum" alfred choose to search google for that string. If I just type "1p" then alfred wants to start the 1password application.

If I change the keyword in alfred's preferences to, for example, "11p" it works as expected but if I also tick "Show in defaults results without keyword" it reverts to google search.

I'm going with the "11p" keyword for now but it would be nice to have it work as you say it should.

I have the same issue. When typing "1p forum" alfred choose to search google for that string. If I just type "1p" then alfred wants to start the 1password application.

If I change the keyword in alfred's preferences to, for example, "11p" it works as expected but if I also tick "Show in defaults results without keyword" it reverts to google search.

I'm going with the "11p" keyword for now but it would be nice to have it work as you say it should.

Hi there, Could you please fill in your Powerpack details in your user profile? We'll then be able to provide support on your question about 1Password. If you're unsure how to add your Powerpack email address, please drop us an email on info@alfredapp com and I'll be happy to help you out :)

Hi there, Could you please fill in your Powerpack details in your user profile? We'll then be able to provide support on your question about 1Password. If you're unsure how to add your Powerpack email address, please drop us an email on info@alfredapp com and I'll be happy to help you out :)

Done.

Done.

Can you confirm that your Alfred preferences for 1Password match the settings shown in the screenshot below? 1Password Bookmarks should be enabled with the keyword set accordingly.

Alfred-1Password.jpg
If you are using 1Password 4, could you also confirm that you have 3rd party integration enabled in 1Password's Advanced settings? See screenshot below.
1PasswordSettings.png

Yes, that looks exactly as I have it.

If I change the keyword to 11p instead of 1p it works. But if I have the keyword 1p then alfred either starts the 1password application or, if I type another word after 1p, searches google.

With the keyword 11p and the "Show in defaults..." ticked, the glitch also appear.

With the keyword 11p and the "Show in defaults..." unticked, alfred works as expected and finds the 1password bookmark.

I also tried with the keyword 1pp and it works fine, probably anything except 1p works as a keyword.

I have looked around in alfred's preferences to see if there is something else that would be triggered by the 1p string but haven't found anything.

• 6 months later...