Adding icon via an open dialog box.

To me, adding workflows's icons by drag and drop is the only painful thing about Alfred but a really irritating one

(Any other Alfred's feature is so well executed you become easily irritated when you find one that is just ok :D ).

Please let us add icons via a dialog box (i.e: one click on the empty box opening a dialog box).

Thank you

To me, adding workflows's icons by drag and drop is the only painful thing about Alfred but a really irritating one

(Any other Alfred's feature is so well executed you become easily irritated when you find one that is just ok :D ).

Please let us add icons via a dialog box (i.e: one click on the empty box opening a dialog box).

Thank you

I know it's still drag and drop but, just wanted to make sure that you were aware that you can drag from the Alfred interface as well? That being said, with the icons... you could create a new workflow, pop up Alfred and do a quick search to find the icon you want (from an app or whatever) and drag that result from the Alfred interface and drop it on the image well to set the icon. That's always been my method. That way I don't have to go browse through the hard drive to find it, I can still use Alfred to quickly find exactly what I want, quick and easy.