Workflow sets/collections/groups

jaster

There are many people who sync their Alfred setups between different computers. Though it's possible that not every workflow is applicable to the machine that you are working from.

So I had an idea:

How about implementing an optional function that can put certain workflows into a group.

The list of groups would be selectable at the top of the main workflow window. Possibly beside or below the search bar.

So when you switch computers, you can change your workflow group to say [Laptop] and then only the workflows that you have chosen to appear in the [Laptop] group will show in the workflow sidebar alog with Alfred itself.

The list would look lke:

[All]

[Desktop]

[Laptop]

There are many people who sync their Alfred setups between different computers. Though it's possible that not every workflow is applicable to the machine that you are working from.

So I had an idea:

How about implementing an optional function that can put certain workflows into a group.

The list of groups would be selectable at the top of the main workflow window. Possibly beside or below the search bar.

So when you switch computers, you can change your workflow group to say [Laptop] and then only the workflows that you have chosen to appear in the [Laptop] group will show in the workflow sidebar alog with Alfred itself.

The list would look lke:

[All]

[Desktop]

[Laptop]

Could you give examples of workflows that are not applicable on every machine? I'm thinking of laptop battery level workflows, since they obviously aren't needed on a desktop.