Not able to disable Clipboard History

kevanp

I noticed recently that Clipboard History continues, despite deselecting the feature checkbox. This did not used to be the case.

This behaviour has not been corrected in the latest (Powerpack) version, v2.1 (218).

I'm running Mountain Lion, 10.8.5.

Thanks

I noticed recently that Clipboard History continues, despite deselecting the feature checkbox. This did not used to be the case.

This behaviour has not been corrected in the latest (Powerpack) version, v2.1 (218).

I'm running Mountain Lion, 10.8.5.

Thanks

I'm unable to reproduce this behaviour - try re-enabling and re-disabling the clipboard history. You may also be seeing a permissions or syncing error which is preventing Alfred from persisting the state of the history, so try disabling the clipboard history and restarting Alfred, then seeing if the clipboard history is still disabled in the preferences.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Andrew. Thanks for the quick reply,

I tried quitting and restarting Alfred with clipboard history disabled, and that seems to have fixed the problem. I can now enable and disable it and it works correctly.

Many thanks,

best

Kevan

Hi Andrew. Thanks for the quick reply,

I tried quitting and restarting Alfred with clipboard history disabled, and that seems to have fixed the problem. I can now enable and disable it and it works correctly.

Many thanks,

best

Kevan

Great! :)

Cheers,

Andrew