Alfred window gets stuck above menu bar

lord

Reproducible on Mavericks with Alfred v2.1.1 (227). To get the bug:

1) Open the Alfred window

2) Show the desktop (with Alfred still open), either by pressing Command-F3, or by pushing four fingers outward on the trackpad, depending on your settings.

3) Press Esc.

4) Hide the desktop with Command-F3 again.

Alfred is now stuck offscreen until you restart it, or show and hide the Desktop again with Alfred open.. I'm getting this even though my "Save position while dragging Alfred window" setting is off.

It also seems to cause some weird stretching issues. Here's a screenshot of it stuck below my menu bar:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/08m6q0ul5n4s6oq/alfred%20screenshot.png

Edited by lord

Reproducible on Mavericks with Alfred v2.1.1 (227). To get the bug:

1) Open the Alfred window

2) Show the desktop (with Alfred still open), either by pressing Command-F3, or by pushing four fingers outward on the trackpad, depending on your settings.

3) Press Esc.

4) Hide the desktop with Command-F3 again.

Alfred is now stuck offscreen until you restart it, or show and hide the Desktop again with Alfred open.. I'm getting this even though my "Save position while dragging Alfred window" setting is off.

It also seems to cause some weird stretching issues. Here's a screenshot of it stuck below my menu bar:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/08m6q0ul5n4s6oq/alfred%20screenshot.png

I'm also unable to reproduce this - when I press escape, I can see Alfred disappearing too.

The fact that the window is stretched out of shape suggests that this may be out of Alfred's control as any window moving / modification during showing the desktop is done by OS X.

Could you try restarting your Mac to see if there is some temporary graphics card corruption?

Cheers,

Andrew