Notification center word wrapping

CarlosNZ

This might be a problem with Notification Center itself rather than Alfred, but I thought I'd point it out anyway and see.

Basically, there is a certain length of text output which is unnecessarily truncated in Notifications.

For example the output, "Here is a line of text that doesn't quite fit" renders like this:

4ich.png

However, if you add a bit more to the string, you get this:

gwzc.png

This one breaks in the right place and you can see the whole text output.

I'm running OS X 10.9.2 with the latest public Alfred release on a 2009 Macbook Pro.

Cheers.

This might be a problem with Notification Center itself rather than Alfred, but I thought I'd point it out anyway and see.

Basically, there is a certain length of text output which is unnecessarily truncated in Notifications.

For example the output, "Here is a line of text that doesn't quite fit" renders like this:

4ich.png

However, if you add a bit more to the string, you get this:

gwzc.png

This one breaks in the right place and you can see the whole text output.

I'm running OS X 10.9.2 with the latest public Alfred release on a 2009 Macbook Pro.

Cheers.

Alfred actually has very little control over this, so it may just be a quirk of Notification Centre with the image to the right hand side.

I'll move this to "noted" and if I get a moment, see if there is anything I can do to avoid this situation!

Cheers,

Andrew