Reorder Keyword Inputs

Hey,

I was just wondering if there was a way to reorder the suggestions that are returned by Alfred for Keyword Triggers in a Workflow? Currently they seem to be ordered in the order I created them?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Edited by Philip H
As best I can tell, Alfred shows them in the order they are listed in your info.plist.

However, Keyword input keywords are listed before Script Filter keywords.

This is, to my mind, suboptimal. While you can get Inputs of the same type in the desired order, there's apparently no way to place, say, Keyword inputs after Script Filters, nor to mix the two.

It'd be better if Alfred showed Inputs sharing the same keyword and from the same workflow in the order they're placed in the workflow's edit window.

Edited by deanishe

I was just wondering if there was a way to reorder the suggestions that are returned by Alfred for Keyword Triggers in a Workflow? Currently they seem to be ordered in the order I created them?

There's no easy way to manually order which keywords appear first. Alfred's knowledge mechanism, however, will put frequently-used keywords and items above others, which, in my mind, makes this a moot point.

If you continue using the keywords you've set, Alfred will take care of arranging them for you ;)

That's not true of workflows that use multi-word keywords where the first word is the same across Inputs.

If you check out my Packal Search workflow, it uses "packal workflows", "packal tags", "packal categories" etc. as keywords.

If you just type "packal" or "packal ", these will always be shown in the order described above.