Make Alfred Preferences menus clickable from the keyboard.

Navigating through Alfred Preferences can sometimes be not "that" optimal (i.e. switching from "Workflows" to "Features" and from "Features" to "Workflows") from a keyboard point of view.

One can use tab to select one menu (General, Features, Workflows, Appearance, Advanced), but when I tried to click nothing happens...

I tried to select one of the menu this afternoon, but can't replicate it now... 

Navigating through Alfred Preferences can sometimes be not "that" optimal (i.e. switching from "Workflows" to "Features" and from "Features" to "Workflows") from a keyboard point of view.

One can use tab to select one menu (General, Features, Workflows, Appearance, Advanced), but when I tried to click nothing happens...

I tried to select one of the menu this afternoon, but can't replicate it now... 

Select the item with the Tab key then press Spacebar to select (click) it

Awesome! Thanks for the tip.

Any tip on opening a workflow menu (I am talking about the pane that opens when you double-click on a workflow name) from the keyboard?

I am categorizing my workflows right now and it is kinda boring having to opening the pane with the mouse. Alfred could do better  :)

Plus, the "Category" menu can't be selected with the Tab key.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip.

Any tip on opening a workflow menu (I am talking about the pane that opens when you double-click on a workflow name) from the keyboard?

I am categorizing my workflows right now and it is kinda boring having to opening the pane with the mouse. Alfred could do better  :)

Plus, the "Category" menu can't be selected with the Tab key.

Not sure on that one because I would think that.. even if you did manage to simulate a right click or had the ability to pop up a contextual menu, its going to do it for whatever is under the mouse, not whatever item is currently selected in a window. I could be wrong but.. I dont think that one is going to be possible