How do I rearrange Workflow Objects?

This is driving me nuts. Sometime in the past I feel like I was able to drag and drop Workflow Objects (up and down) in Alfred, but it's eluding me. I've tried , , , in practically every combination + dragging, and up/down arrows.

In the mean time I've taken to editing the info.plist files. Finding objects, then linking them via their uid (eg. 48A46073-4B6E-4C2E-AB2B-A18169383256) then editing their ypos is laborious.

It's rare when I need it but sometimes I need it, eg. when adding multiple modifiers, connections start to overlap and can start becoming hard to click.

Someone tell me there's a better way and I'm a big dummy for forgetting it. I beg you.

This is driving me nuts. Sometime in the past I feel like I was able to drag and drop Workflow Objects (up and down) in Alfred, but it's eluding me. I've tried , , , in practically every combination + dragging, and up/down arrows.

In the mean time I've taken to editing the info.plist files. Finding objects, then linking them via their uid (eg. 48A46073-4B6E-4C2E-AB2B-A18169383256) then editing their ypos is laborious.

It's rare when I need it but sometimes I need it, eg. when adding multiple modifiers, connections start to overlap and can start becoming hard to click.

Someone tell me there's a better way and I'm a big dummy for forgetting it. I beg you.

Dragging and dropping is how you rearrange workflow objects. If it's not working for you, something is wrong on your system (I just checked; it works on my end)

Are there any warnings or errors from Alfred in the Console.app?

Dragging and dropping is how you rearrange workflow objects. If it's not working for you, something is wrong on your system (I just checked; it works on my end)

Thanks very much for the reply...the reason I recalled it working was of course because it does, naturally. The reason it's not working for me is not entirely known but is related to using Synergy with my Mac in client mode. When I open the lid and drag an item with my trackpad it works as expected.

A bit of a Doh! moment, but it's such a rare occurrence, it hasn't come up very often and I'm generally using my MacBook as a Synergy client.