Jump to content

sudopeople

Member
  • Content Count

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  1. Thanks very much for the reply...the reason I recalled it working was of course because it does, naturally. The reason it's not working for me is not entirely known but is related to using Synergy with my Mac in client mode. When I open the lid and drag an item with my trackpad it works as expected. A bit of a Doh! moment, but it's such a rare occurrence, it hasn't come up very often and I'm generally using my MacBook as a Synergy client.
  2. This is driving me nuts. Sometime in the past I feel like I was able to drag and drop Workflow Objects (up and down) in Alfred, but it's eluding me. I've tried ⌘, ⌃, ⌥, ⇧ in practically every combination + dragging, and up/down arrows. In the mean time I've taken to editing the info.plist files. Finding objects, then linking them via their uid (eg. 48A46073-4B6E-4C2E-AB2B-A18169383256) then editing their ypos is laborious. It's rare when I need it but sometimes I need it, eg. when adding multiple modifiers, connections start to overlap and can start becoming hard to click. Someone
  3. So I'm a bit of a tab hoarder. I usually have three or four windows open, each with 5-10 tabs. I often have a YouTube video playing on one of them, either a podcast of sorts, or playlist with music, even just random videos of stuff I'm researching. If I restart Chrome or OS X I'm often presented with 3 or 4 (sometimes more) YouTube videos playing at once. Chrome has an awesome way of helping me find the noisy ones by showing a speaker icon on the tab, but when I've got multiple windows going on multiple workspaces, or even minimized windows, it can be quite the treasure hunt. Do you know o
  4. That's a good point. I translate a lot of languages, pretty often so it's rarely already on the one I want. Google is right 9/10 times which is way more times in a row than I'm likely to translate a single language. I mostly wanted to share it but since it's not a workflow specifically, I lumped it in here with the icon.
  5. I edited the icon to have a white border so that it's visible in the black. I figured I'd put it here for anyone that wants it. Old: New: PNG here:
  6. It would be nice if the included translate keyword went to the auto url instead of whatever state Google Translate was last in. I've made a new Web Search keyword to replace it on my machine, but I assume the vast majority of users would want the same functionality. So my main feature request is as simple as... Change this: https://translate.google.com/?text=old To this: https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/new I also found a Google Translate icon to replace the generic Google icon: PNG here:
  7. I too was wondering about this. I haven't dug too deeply but the autocomplete functionality is essentially broken but also completely unneeded. When searching for a tag "todo": .tagged tod ...Alfred's already filled with files matching any tag starting with "tod" (on my system, only the "todo" tag). Hitting TAB at this point autocompletes the first item's file name; I believe since it's a filefilter the item is treated as a file would be - which autofills "Grocery List.txt" intending to search for a tag with that name. In any case, the only reason you'd need TAB to autocomplete to the i
  8. I had the same issue. It has to do with some changes in Ruby 2.0 which now ships with Maverick....I don't actually really know to be honest. I did some Googling and tried a bunch of stuff real quick; it's so rare that a quick copypasta based on skimming stuff works. I found the fix on stackoverflow (of course): change line 1 of get_recent_folders.rb to require_relative "alfred"
  9. Great idea! I usually just struggle in the calculator until I get the answer that looks correct. I have a few thoughts on how it would be more useful...for me at least. A. The wording seems to be incorrect. "3 percent of 100" is indeed 3, but if you type "3 of 10" (which, in your wording would be "3 percent of 10") you get 30, presumably 30% - which is wrong of course. I suggest you change the example wording to "What percentage of 100 is 3:" or to keep the order and English correct, "3 is what percentage of 100:" and the subtext with the answer could be renamed to "Percentage of" to
  10. Awesome workflow! Thanks very much for sharing.
×
×
  • Create New...