Moving icons

As far as I know, this isn't possible yet.

One workaround is to:

1. Select the item you want to move and press ⌘X (this will cut the item out of the remote page)
  2. Move other items around until the empty space is where you want your item to go
  3. ⌘V to paste. The item you cut will occupy the empty space.

I believe this is going to be improved soon, but for now the above process is the best way to get around it :)

Hi Shawn, 

I guess I worked that one out for myself! But this is rough and ready - it should be a seamless process.

Hi Tyler,

Same comment as above.

I am coming to the conclusion, especially when it come to workflow, that this was a rushed release and many basic actions were overlooked for commercial reasons.

Alfred need take stock of this basic functionality.

Regards
Howard

Hi Shawn, 

I guess I worked that one out for myself! But this is rough and ready - it should be a seamless process.

Hi Tyler,

Same comment as above.

I am coming to the conclusion, especially when it come to workflow, that this was a rushed release and many basic actions were overlooked for commercial reasons.

Alfred need take stock of this basic functionality.

Regards
Howard

Following Tyler's note and to agree, it's not available "yet". Alfred Remote is the result of a lot of time and effort on Andrew's part and certainly couldn't be considered a "rushed release". Software is an iterative process. Every software package has updates, fixes, and new feature additions. If any software product was withheld until every possible feature, every fix, every bug, every idea was implemented, we'd never see any of them. That being said, this is only the beginning for Alfred Remote. Andrew has lots of other ideas planned.