Wolfram Alpha search

I figured that there is still no workflow for Wolfram Alpha, so I made one.

It is really simple and short, which adds on the problems, so beware, this workflow is far from perfect.

Again, as with my recent posts, I post this mainly so that other coders see it and make their own, better workflows, and so that those who want something similar can have it now (but possibly with difficulties).

Lastly, I appel on everyone that they will not use my AppID for any evil ( ^_^), as I have only 2000 requests per day (I think), which can be drained very quickly.

Downloadhttp://d.pr/f/ojLC

Basic usage: wolf {query}

Lastly, I appel on everyone that they will not use my AppID for any evil ( ^_^), as I have only 2000 requests per day (I think), which can be drained very quickly.

Exactly why I didn't recreate this from my v1 extension. If you left your app ID in.. just know, it will be used, your limit will be hit, and you won't be able to use your own :)

You should release it without the app id, and instruct people how to get their own.

Trust me on this one..

Exactly why I didn't recreate this from my v1 extension. If you left your app ID in.. just know, it will be used, your limit will be hit, and you won't be able to use your own :)

You should release it without the app id, and instruct people how to get their own.

Trust me on this one..

Thanks for the advice!

I know that if people are going to use this a lot, it will blow up my limit, but for now, I will probably just wait for that to happen, and when it does, I will put in the instruction to use their own AppID.

Until then, I am simply going to let it flow, as I haven't recognized any large impact on the limit, yet.

Thanks for the advice!

I know that if people are going to use this a lot, it will blow up my limit, but for now, I will probably just wait for that to happen, and when it does, I will put in the instruction to use their own AppID.

Until then, I am simply going to let it flow, as I haven't recognized any large impact on the limit, yet.

Only because this is only available to beta members right now. Trust me dude, like I said, I made this mistake with my v1 Wolfram extension. If/when it gets noticed by the masses.. its going to cause a problem. Also, it's 2000 calls a month, not per day. My Alfred 1.x extension was doing 10k+ until they killed it :)