Automating Amazon Prime Photos backup

I'm brand new to Alfred, and I have a lot to learn. But I'm curious if it's possible to create a workflow to automatically back up photos to Amazon Prime Photos. Currently, I import my pics to Macs Photos app. then Google photos automatically uploads and backs up the newly added photos. But backing up to Amazon Prime Photos requires that I drag and drop all the new photos onto the apps interface. Is it possible to create an Alfred workflow that would automatically upload my new photos to Amazon Prime photos, in the same way that Google photos automatically backs up my new photos? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Not easily.  I looked into this a few months ago and it looked like it would be a lot of work to figure out the Amazon Cloud Drive API -- there are no ready made command line tools, Applescript interface, or anything more user-friendly like that.   I already have an automated off-site backup solution (Backblaze) so I decided not to pursue it.

Having said that, I don't think Alfred is the right tool for the job in any case.  Alfred is great for user-initiated actions - searching, launching tasks / apps / opening files etc. - but it's not made for doing stuff in the background based on other kinds of triggers (e.g. run a script when a camera is connected, etc.).  For that I'd use Hazel.