Bypass Mac's buggy clipboard

Alfred's clipboard history is appearing correctly (v2.8.3 (435)) but I cant access it because of a  Mac OS (11.4) bug which is causing the clipboard to fail. I can save but not paste. I have tried the launchctl stop/start com.apple.pboard "fix" that I read somewhere. It works sometimes. Perhaps Alfred could just bypass Apple's buggy clipboard and implement their own. It would save a lot of frustration.

Do you have a trick for getting something out of Alfred's clipboard history, bypassing the Mac clipboard?

Or a fix for the Mac clipboard?

I cant get a 40 digit software license out of the history except by pencil and paper. 

Btw, is the bug report forum closed?

Alfred's clipboard history is appearing correctly (v2.8.3 (435)) but I cant access it because of a  Mac OS (11.4) bug which is causing the clipboard to fail. I can save but not paste. I have tried the launchctl stop/start com.apple.pboard "fix" that I read somewhere. It works sometimes. Perhaps Alfred could just bypass Apple's buggy clipboard and implement their own. It would save a lot of frustration.

Do you have a trick for getting something out of Alfred's clipboard history, bypassing the Mac clipboard?

Or a fix for the Mac clipboard?

I cant get a 40 digit software license out of the history except by pencil and paper. 

Btw, is the bug report forum closed?

Are you having issues pasting in particular apps? Some non-native OS X apps can sometimes struggle with the normal copy/paste process. To resolve this, pop by Alfred's Advanced preferences and in the Focusing dropdown menu, choose "Compatibility mode".

If you're still having issues, could you please provide details of what scenario and which apps cause you to be unable to paste so that we can help you further?

The bugs forum is open like any other forum section; There's a "Closed" sub-forum to which bugs are moved when they're resolved. However, as this isn't a bug, I'll move it to the v2 Discussion & Help section, as it isn't a feature suggestion.

Cheers,

Vero