Duplicate workflows?

I'm recreating quite a few keyword to AppleScript workflows from Alfred 1 that are all quite similar to each other.

Is it possible to duplicate or export then import to speed up the process. I tried exporting and saving it as a different name to the one in Alfred but when importing it still said it was replacing the original workflow.

I'm recreating quite a few keyword to AppleScript workflows from Alfred 1 that are all quite similar to each other.

Is it possible to duplicate or export then import to speed up the process. I tried exporting and saving it as a different name to the one in Alfred but when importing it still said it was replacing the original workflow.

Probably goes off the bundle id.

I'm going to add a 'duplicate' option in at some point pretty soon... the quickest thing to do for now is reveal the workflow in finder, give it a nice name (instead of the random uid) and then just copy/paste in finder until you have the number you need. Alfred will pick up on these and load them into the prefs :)

I'm going to add a 'duplicate' option in at some point pretty soon... the quickest thing to do for now is reveal the workflow in finder, give it a nice name (instead of the random uid) and then just copy/paste in finder until you have the number you need. Alfred will pick up on these and load them into the prefs :)

Thanks for the workaround.

And I'll look forward to the 'proper' duplicate function in the future  :)