Keyword order in searches for workflows

I have a hard time remembering the keywords for all the workflows I have set up. I've noticed that the search (at least as i have it configured) will only pull up my workflow options if the keyword matches exactly what I am typing in for the search. I'd like to be able to type the search term(s) in any order and be offered the keyword options for my workflows. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Here is an example:

-> Workflow keyword: aha tutorial (with a space) and I have arguments turned off for this workflow

If pull up Alfred and start typing 'aha' I see 'aha tutorial' on the list of options from which to select

But if I start typing 'tutorial' the result for this workflow is nowhere to be found, even though 'tutorial' is a prominent part of the keyword

The result is no different if I leave the space out and use 'ahatutorial' or 'aha_tutorial'. Unless I type in my search term to exactly mirror the order of the letters in the workflow keyword, Aha doesn't offer it as an option.

I'm wondering if this is something I can tweak in any of Alfred's settings or by setting up my workflow differently, or whether it is an inherent limitation and I need to be sure I know the exact keywords if I want to launch a workflow.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

It's an "inherent limitation".

If Alfred allowed loose matching of keywords, it would cause havoc if you have lots of workflows that don't require an argument (because they'd all be run and have their results mixed in with everything else).

A common "workaround" is to start your keywords with "." (period/full stop). This basically excludes any results from Alfred's built-in searches, leaving you with a list of your own keywords.

A common "workaround" is to start your keywords with "." (period/full stop). This basically excludes any results from Alfred's built-in searches, leaving you with a list of your own keywords.

"." does show every possible file which has an extension. I don't know if it has to do with my Mac OS setting of show all file name extensions. Or maybe keywords are priortised over filenames in search. I cannot say, because I don't have keywords beginning with ".".

I use "@". Harder to type but far fewer unwanted results since my contacts don't have emails saved. 

"." does show every possible file which has an extension.

No it doesn't. If you ignore the recommendation and add a bunch of filetypes to Alfred's default scope, then yes, it will show files of those types that are within your default search scope.

But that sure as hell isn't "every possible file".

By all means, correct me when I'm wrong, but preferably with a correction that's actually correct.

Sorry, if it was offending. I only have respect and admiration for you contributions here and gratitude for helping me several times.

I mean this: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/upnh196glnu5uja/Screen%20Shot%202016-09-09%20at%208.57.04%20AM.png?dl=

Regarding:

This basically excludes any results from Alfred's built-in searches, leaving you with a list of your own keywords.
Edited by rounak

Sorry, if it was offending. I only have respect and admiration for you contributions here and gratitude for helping me several times.

I mean this: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/upnh196glnu5uja/Screen%20Shot%202016-09-09%20at%208.57.04%20AM.png?dl=0

I'm not in the slightest offended, and most certainly not worthy of respect or admiration. (I guess you've not been on the forum long enough to see much of my shitposting yet.)

I meant quite literally what I said. Please correct me when I'm wrong. But, you know, with a correct correction.