When using "move to" and "copy to" file actions, I can't navigate out of a folder once I've entered it [Fixed 3.2 b747 pre-release]

jdmarvel

I'm using Alfred v3.1.1 and OS X Yosemite 10.10.5.  

The problem I'm having, which I have been able to replicate, occurs when I'm using the "move to"  or "copy to" file actions.  When I use either of these file actions, once I navigate into a folder that contains no subfolders, I cannot navigate back out of that folder.  

So, for instance, say I'm using the "move to" file action and navigate into "myfolder" within Alfred, and that "myfolder" contains NO subfolders. I can't then navigate out of "myfolder" to choose another folder to move my file into.  In other words, I can't change my mind about which folder I want to move my file to once I've reached the end of the road in a folder that contains no subfolders. 

Thanks very much for your help.

P.S.  This is similar to a bug I reported a while back where I was getting stuck in completely empty folders---that is, folders containing no subfolders or files.  That bug, which applied to file system navigation in general, was resolved.  This one is different because it happens with the "move to" and "copy to" file actions.   

• Andrew changed the title to When using "move to" and "copy to" file actions, I can't navigate out of a folder once I've entered it [Accepted]
  • Andrew changed the title to When using "move to" and "copy to" file actions, I can't navigate out of a folder once I've entered it [Fixed 3.2 b747 pre-release]