Workflow hotkey

@hawkmonitor Do you already have a hotkey trigger in your workflow? If so, double-click that object, ensure that the hotkey field is selected at the top, and type the hotkey you want to use. If you can't set the hotkey, it's likely already in use somewhere else, so choose an alternative hotkey.

You can find out more about creating hotkey-based workflows here:

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/workflows/triggers/hotkey/creating-a-hotkey-workflow/

If you need further help, please provide more details and we'll be happy to help you :)

Cheers,
Vero

Hello Vero:

There is no hotkey for this workflow.  No matter how hard I try, I can't find a way to create a hotkey for the workflow.  As there is no hotkey associated with this workflow, the existence, if any, of a duplicate hotkey shouldn't be an issue.  I have attached a screenshot. Hopefully, it will help.

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 3.02.28 PM.png

@hawkmonitor Apologies, I misunderstood your issue - I thought you were having issues setting a specific hotkey, as I assumed you were using a hotkey-based template rather than a keyword-based one.

In your case, simply right-click the black background (the canvas) of your workflow and choose Trigger > Hotkey. This will add a new object to your canvas. Set your hotkey, leaving the Action and Argument as they are, and click Save.

You can then drag from the handle at the right of the new hotkey object and connect it into the "Open URL" object.  You'll now be able to launch your URL from either the existing "mail" keyword you've set or the hotkey. :)

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,
Vero